- This event has passed.
Hospice Dove Pin Campaign
ABOUT THE HOSPICE DOVE PIN
The Hospice Dove Pin is a heartfelt way to show your support for our Hospice. All proceeds directly support Hospice care for patients and families in our community. We hope that you will wear one in memory of a loved one, in honour of our Hospice patients and families, or to show your support for our Hospice.
Thank you to our friends at Ground Effects LTD and Mega Mold International for designing and manufacturing these pins.
These lapel pins are available by donation at various stores throughout Windsor-Essex the weekend of April 29 – May 1, 2022.
GET YOUR DOVE PIN AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
- BMR (Banwell Rd)
- Home Hardware (Lesperance Rd, Belle River, Wyandotte St. E & Watson)
- Metro (Central Mall, Riverside, Devonshire Mall)
- Rexall (Howard Ave & Cabana Rd, Malden Rd)
- Sobeys (Amy Croft Dr)
- Shoppers Drug Mart (Tecumseh Mall, Manning Rd, Wyandotte St E & Pillette Rd, Lauzon Rd, Malden Rd)
- Zehrs (Manning Rd, Lauzon Pkwy)
- The Hospice of Windsor and Essex County (Windsor and Erie Shores Campuses)
- ALSO AVAILABLE: Bertoni Chairs & Things, Pomegranate Restaurant, Coopers Hawk Winery, Ambassador Golf Club, Mancini’s Italia Bakery, Industry Dance Co.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the Hospice Dove Pin Campaign, or for volunteer opportunities for this event, please call (519) 974-7100 or email email@example.com.
WITH SUPPORT FROM