Ways to Give
Your Hospice of Windsor-Essex is blessed with the support of a caring community, but we need your help.
We must raise $1.9 million every year to continue providing compassionate care for our community.
100% of the care and support we provide is at no cost to patients, clients and their families.
Receiving only 60 percent of our operating funds from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, we rely on donations from our community to fund the remaining 40 percent.
More Ways to Support Our Hospice
Bequests in a Will
Hospice Wish List
Gifts of Property
Donate a Car
the Money Go?
Two Hospice Residences
Our residences function as a home away from home, providing clinical expertise and care, while allowing families and loved ones to no longer be caregivers, and enjoy their time together.
Community Palliative Medicine Program
Our clinical teams provide care of patients, and their family members and caregivers, in the comfort of their own home setting.
Wellness Programs and Services
Palliative Care goes way beyond just clinical needs. We support patients and families with programs such as peer support groups, coping with illness, gentle exercise, and grief and bereavement throughout their journey.
The Hospice For Life Foundation and Services
Supporting our Foundation means supporting Hospice today, and tomorrow. With fundraising required each and every year, supporting our endowment helps us ensure our Hospice is here for our community, now, and into the future.
What Does This Money Help
The Hospice for Life Foundation
The Hospice for Life Foundation strives to be a premier philanthropic organization, transparent and accountable, ensuring the financial stability of the Hospice to fulfill its Mission and Vision.