LifeWalk is an annual event held in support of the Hospice of Windsor and Essex County. This year, since we can't be physically together, we had to get creative.
1. Click Here to Register Online - Create your fundraising page on your own, or with a team - family members/friends make great teammates, even from afar!
2. Choose Your Honouree - Who are you doing this in honour of? Select a special loved one to honour and remember. Email their photo to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in a special memorial video.
3. Choose Your Challenge - Let's get active! Maybe you want to commit to going for a walk once a week, or do 10 push-ups every day. Choose the challenge that makes sense for you - no challenge is too big or too small.
4. Share Your Goal - Share your fundraising page, tell your friends and family, and ask for their support!
5. Support Our Hospice, Together - All donations will directly support our Hospice and our frontline staff, and will directly help us keep caring for our community, especially during these unique times.
Though we can't be physically be together right now, please help our Hospice by coming together virtually. Join our LifeWalk, to show your support for families in our community and honour our loved ones, together - It's the Hospice Way!
Friendly Reminder: Together, we are working to slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other. We encourage you to follow physical distancing and all guidelines recommended by the Government of Canada. With patience and cooperation, we can all do our part.