Our mission is to support, educate and empower those who are affected by or are caring for a person with a life-altering diagnosis, in order to achieve their desired quality of life.
Our vision is to be an oasis of peace, comfort and trust supporting the whole person with respect, compassion and empathy.
- To be true to our roots: hospitable, accepting and welcoming, responding to the needs of all who contact The Hospice;
- To respond to our patients’ and family members’ needs respecting their gender, age, race, culture, religion, creed or sexual orientation and identification;
- To provide highest quality of service;
- To always place the needs of patients and families first;
- To be non-judgemental, flexible, open-minded and trustworthy;
- To value good stewardship and partnerships;
- To collaborate, coordinate, communicate and be consistent;
- To be a leader in research, innovation and education;
- To encourage the personal and professional development of our staff;
- To recognize the value of volunteers.
The Hospice of Windsor and Essex County is here to help you and your loved ones through life's journey with support, education and empowerment.